Here is a list of beautiful churches to see when visiting Venice:
- San Pietro die Castello: the former church of the Venetian diocese for several centuries.
- Chiesa del Santissimo Redentore: Beautiful in Giudecca.
- Santa Maria della Salute: a marvellous view on Canale Grande
- Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari: huge, impressive and not easy to find
- Madonna dell’Orto: the church most associated with the famous painter Tintoretto.
Take your time to visit these churches in Venice, they are really worth it, from the history point of view, from the famous painings inside and from the general scenery and atmosphere.